Find my electorate: bellbird
The following results were found for your search. You can:
- Select a Federal Electorate for:
- the current member and party
- a map and profile of the electorate
- a list of all localities within that electorate
- Select a postcode for a list of localities within that postcode
- Click on a table heading to sort the results
Where a locality has no Federal Electorate, it is a generic region name. Choose
one of the Other Locality(s) found in the region to identify the Federal Electorate.
Note: In some cases a locality/suburb or postcode may be in more than one
federal electorate. If this is the case, please
contact the AEC
to confirm which federal electorate you live in.
Electorate results below reflect electorates that will be in place at the next federal election.
Despite electorate changes, your local member remains the person elected on the electorates in place at the previous federal election or subsequent by-election.
Profiles and maps of electorates in place at the 2016 federal election are available on the AEC website.